DevOps Engineer50 000 Kč - 105 000 Kč měsíčněPřidáno: Čer. 23, 2021
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! This Series A round is led by henQ VC (Mews, Sendcloud) and joined by Point Nine Capital (Zendesk, Revolut) adding to our $1.6M Seed investment from Presto Ventures in 2019.
What you will do:
- Design, build, harden, and maintain the core infrastructure used by all of CloudTalk’s engineering teams
- Automate every aspect of our infrastructure to remove any human intervention as much as possible
- Design and deploy new services into kubernetes cluster
- Implement security policies across cloud-based infrastructure
- Optimize existing services to achieve better performance
- Develop effective tooling, alerts, and response to both identify and address reliability risks
- Drive and promote protocols on production readiness and operational excellence
- Partner with product engineering teams to debug production outages and carry out action items to improve the reliability of those systems
- Participate in design reviews and production reviews for new features, products, or pieces of infrastructure
- Plan for the growth of CloudTalk’s infrastructure
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Python or Golang
- Managing 24/7 production infrastructure and Kubernetes clusters (AWS/GCP...)
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with CI/CD management (Gitlab/Bitbucket/Github/Jenkins) and configuration management (e.g. terraform, ansible, helm, kustomize, docker, ...)
- Knowledge of gitops principles
- Secret management (Vault, AWS secret manager, ...)
- Experience with setting up monitoring stack (preferably prometheus, grafana, alertmanager), configuration of monitoring rules, creating dashboards
- Understanding of database systems (MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, ...) is a plus
- Understanding of the DevOps/SRE philosophy
- Good at problem-solving and debugging
- Passionate about new technologies
- Desire to constantly improve infrastructure, internal components and whatever that you see as a problem
- You hate temporary solutions
Our Tech Stack:
- Kubernetes, Amazon AWS, MongoDB, MariaDB, Redis, Cloudflare, Terraform, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Ansible, Prometheus
- Programming in: Python, Golang
- CI/CD management with Github/Bitbucket and configuration management with terraform, ansible, helm, kustomize, docker
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product,
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out,
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things,
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your own MacBook,
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company,
- Referral bonus,
- Teambuildings and workshops
- Communications coach
- Birthday book of your choice
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our learnings - Take a look at our blog.
We’re fixing the future of voice.
CloudTalk creates meaningful products to enhance your communication and to make the phone channel an asset to your business and to your customers. Plus we help companies to know about their customers more information so they can scale more easily.
With CloudTalk, you can deliver exceptional customer support to your clients. Whether you employ several busy agents or handle phone calls rather rarely, CloudTalk will fully adapt to your needs and size of your business.
The only thing you need is internet access. Integration into your existing helpdesk, e-commerce or CRM solutions, international phone numbers and many other features of a first-class call center will make your work more efficient and boost satisfaction of your clients.