Junior Content Marketing Specialist30 000 Kč - 40 000 Kč měsíčněPřidáno: Čer. 24, 2021
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! This Series A round is led by henQ VC (Mews, Sendcloud) and joined by Point Nine Capital (Zendesk, Revolut) adding to our $1.6M Seed investment from Presto Ventures in 2019.
If you can't stop keeping up with the latest tech. innovations and your creative juices are overflowing, this is it! Put it on a piece of CloudTalk labeled paper and attract visitors to our web. You'll join a small but mighty team of 5 marketers working in tandem to increase awareness of our cloud telephony solution.
What will you do:
- Adding and editing content in our CMS (various articles, case studies, pages, product and integration content, help articles, etc.),
- Optimize articles to attract organic search traffic and ensure high-quality content layouts,
- Collaborate with a team of internal and external content creators to concept, write, and edit various types of content and ensure to publish only high standard marketing materials,
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends and client needs,
- Identify new creative methods to deliver and distribute content in a way that maximizes value and viewership,
- Monitor metrics and trends of content utilization,
- Follow and contribute to link building and outreach strategy,
- Search for guest posting opportunities yourself, and test new approaches to get results,
- Coordinate activities regarding guest blogging,
- Use and acquire new experience with content marketing, SEO, emailing, partnership marketing, social media, PPC and analytics.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 1+ years of experience with online marketing. Related experience in communications, journalism, PR or, publishing, or market research is a plus. However, if you’re enthusiastic and eager to learn new things and you’re interested in online marketing, we’ll help you,
- Good understanding of marketing principles,
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred,
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and well-organized person,
- Interest in technology and innovation – you need to understand our product and competitors’ products to be able to attract the target audience,
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a huge plus,
- Self-motivated and excited by a deadline-driven environment,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to easily switch gears to manage multiple projects and deadlines,
- Adaptability and willingness to support areas outside the immediate scope of your role,
- The right applicant should display a willingness to learn, while also offering their own insight, suggestions, and feedback.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product,
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out,
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things,
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your own MacBook,
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company,
- Referral bonus,
- Communications coach,
- Teambuildings and workshops,
- Company merchandise,
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our learnings - Take a look at ourblog.
We’re fixing the future of voice.
CloudTalk creates meaningful products to enhance your communication and to make the phone channel an asset to your business and to your customers. Plus we help companies to know about their customers more information so they can scale more easily.
With CloudTalk, you can deliver exceptional customer support to your clients. Whether you employ several busy agents or handle phone calls rather rarely, CloudTalk will fully adapt to your needs and size of your business.
The only thing you need is internet access. Integration into your existing helpdesk, e-commerce or CRM solutions, international phone numbers and many other features of a first-class call center will make your work more efficient and boost satisfaction of your clients.