Inbound Sales Development Representative (Western Europe)Přidáno: Čer. 16, 2021
Salary is negotiable based on your location
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! This Series A round is led by henQ VC (Mews, Sendcloud) and joined by Point Nine Capital (Zendesk, Revolut) adding to our $1.6M Seed investment from Presto Ventures in 2019.
We are a team of 11 sales professionals working remotely from Slovakia, Czechia, Austria , Ireland and Brazil. We have physical offices in Bratislava and Prague, but most of us are working remotely from the comfort of our homes. Meeting the sales targets is what matters in the end, not the location or working hours. If you are a young professional/fresh graduate seeking a career in business development, hit that apply button :)
What will you do:
- Work alongside sales and marketing to convert all inbound leads.
- Evangelise and educate potential customers on the value of CloudTalk’s solution.
- Perform timely calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- Lead top-class consultative sales process that will help clients solve their problems.
- Capture and manage lead information in our HubSpot CRM system.
- Take charge of the Western European market.
What we offer:
- Become a member of a high-growth technology startup: Our custom-built global infrastructure provides a strong competitive edge and unique value proposition to our clients and thus opens completely new markets and opportunities.
- Growth opportunities: CloudTalk grows rapidly with a number of new opportunities every month.
- Salary consists of 3 components: a) Competitive base salary, b) Company level bonus based on quarterly results and c) Individual bonus based on new monthly recurring revenues.
What we expect of you:
- At least 1 year experience in an SDR or BDR role.
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those with a successful product sale.
- High level of English knowledge with excellent written/verbal communication skills. Other European languages are a plus.
- Experience in B2B sales for software-as-a-service (SaaS) or selling software.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated and thirsty for learning.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the Telco world is a plus.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product.
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out.
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things.
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible.
- Flexible working hours.
- Welcome package delivered to your address.
- Referral bonus.
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company.
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our learnings - Take a look at our blog.
We’re fixing the future of voice.
CloudTalk creates meaningful products to enhance your communication and to make the phone channel an asset to your business and to your customers. Plus we help companies to know about their customers more information so they can scale more easily.
With CloudTalk, you can deliver exceptional customer support to your clients. Whether you employ several busy agents or handle phone calls rather rarely, CloudTalk will fully adapt to your needs and size of your business.
The only thing you need is internet access. Integration into your existing helpdesk, e-commerce or CRM solutions, international phone numbers and many other features of a first-class call center will make your work more efficient and boost satisfaction of your clients.