Security Engineer / Officer65 000 Kč - 125 000 Kč měsíčněPřidáno: Čer. 7, 2021
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! This Series A round is led by henQ VC (Mews, Sendcloud) and joined by Point Nine Capital (Zendesk, Revolut) adding to our $1.6M Seed investment from Presto Ventures in 2019.
What you will do:
- Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment
- Design, develop and maintain security measures at the highest level of security standards
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
- Audit and complete customer’s security requirements / protocols
- Assist fellow employees with cybersecurity, software or hardware needs
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, standards and protocols
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible
- Flexible working hours
- Your own MacBook
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- Referral bonus
- Teambuildings and workshops
- Communications coach
- Birthday book of your choice
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our learnings - Take a look at our blog.
We’re fixing the future of voice.
CloudTalk creates meaningful products to enhance your communication and to make the phone channel an asset to your business and to your customers. Plus we help companies to know about their customers more information so they can scale more easily.
With CloudTalk, you can deliver exceptional customer support to your clients. Whether you employ several busy agents or handle phone calls rather rarely, CloudTalk will fully adapt to your needs and size of your business.
The only thing you need is internet access. Integration into your existing helpdesk, e-commerce or CRM solutions, international phone numbers and many other features of a first-class call center will make your work more efficient and boost satisfaction of your clients.