Talent ScoutPřidáno: Čec. 5, 2021
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Talent Scout to help us scale our Prague, San Francisco, and Canada offices!
Productboard is growing faster than ever before. Last year, we more than doubled in size, with the addition of over 130 new colleagues – and this is just the start! As a member of our People Ops team, you will assist with our number one priority: Recruitment.
You will help us hire the smartest, most talented people for a wide range of tech and product management roles (developers, designers, testers, product managers, sales, customer support analysts, etc). You'll be joining a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
On a typical day, you will...
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to define sourcing strategies and priorities.
- Source and approach passive candidates for multiple roles and teams.
- Be involved in other recruiting activities, such as scheduling interviews, helping out with our fun hiring events, and interviewing (occasionally).
- Improve internal processes ⚙️(and sometimes even building them from scratch) to support the best candidate experience.
- Promote Productboard's employer brand 🚀.
Our Tech stack:
- Greenhouse 🌿
- Amazing Hiring
- Mixmax, Gem, Loom
- Slack, Notion, Eventbrite, LinkedIn Recruiter, CultureAmp
- 🎨You are creative. We are looking for someone who seeks new ways and comes up with fresh ideas on how to source and approach passive candidates.
- 🔎You know your sourcing tools. If you are a newbie in this field, you should strive towards learning new skills and understanding recruitment trends.
- 🤩You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at productboard has a unique and positive candidate experience.
- 💪🏻You are not afraid to tackle any task we might have for you, whether it’s ensuring that our ATS databases are up to date, helping us find new ways to source candidates, organizing interviews, analyzing data to improve our recruitment efficiency, or managing sourcing channels.
- 🇬🇧You are fluent in English (level B2/C1). You will be in touch with candidates from all over the world, and English is our go-to language.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- 💰 Stock options
- 💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
- 📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- ❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- 🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
- 💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- 🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
- 🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- ⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
- 🧒🏻 Parental benefits
- 🎓 Language lessons
- 📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
- 🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
- ✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.