Junior QA EngineerPřidáno: Čec. 18, 2021
Integromat’s core product is a web-based tool to connect apps and automate workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder. Join our friendly multinational team in one of the most promising iPaaS companies in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Prague. The ideal candidate will be mainly responsible for creating test cases, exploring the Integromat website and finding visual and functional bugs in various stages of development.
Applicants will have the opportunity to extend and sharpen their knowledge and become QA Automation Engineer. Position requires applicants to be self-driven in support of assuring compliance to specifications in the release to market of complex solutions.
- Finding and reporting bugs on the Integromat application and websites
- Verifying visual consistency of Integromat websites
- Re-testing of found bugs in different stages of development
- Communication with the development team, Project managers and other QA members
- Preparation of test cases based on business requirements
- Preparation of manual test cases for automation
- Execution of Cypress automated tests
- Analysis of Cypress test runs and report to the automation team
- Continuous improvement of the testing process
- Identifying and track system and visual defects
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with ticket tracking and reporting tools like Jira, ClickUp or other
- Experience with web application technologies such as HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of bug tracking and reporting
- Good communication skills and ability to work with others
- Ability to take on responsibility and work independently
- Results-oriented, self-starter with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to read and write technical documentation
Nice to have:
- Basic experience with Integromat platform
What we offer:
- Possibility to extend your QA experience and specialization
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- Height adjustable office desk
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour with music, engaging discussions, and great food and drinks
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!
Integromat is a powerful integration platform that allows users to connect their apps and automate their workflows using a beautiful, no-code, visual builder. We are now expanding our multinational teams and looking to bring many skilled and passionate people on board! Would you like to make your mark in one of the fastest-growing online companies in Europe? If you are interested in the world of integration and no-code, see the roles that we are hiring for and apply today!