Product ManagerPřidáno: Lis. 8, 2021
Creditinfo Group is looking for an energetic person to take on the role of Product Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with a cross-functional team of senior product managers, engineers, designers and sales professionals to define, develop and manage solutions within the field of credit risk management used by a wide variety of international clients and partners.
- Actively listen and collect product feedback from clients and technical teams. Balance business needs against operational and technical constrains
- Contribute to definition of product strategies, roadmaps and visions
- Gather data and insights by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify revenue-generating and cost-saving initiatives
- Be on top of innovation and new developments within the industry
- Supervision of product development and deliveries
- Define and monitor product performance KPIs
- Support in pre-sales and training on product positioning, differentiation and key features
- Managing and distributing presentation material, documentation, product descriptions and trainings
- Product or Project Management experience
- Experience in working in an agile environment, writing product requirements and closely collaborating with engineering teams
- Track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, global environment.
- University degree in engineering, computer science, business or related field
- Relationship builder, collaborator and initiative taker
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present products and proposals to various audiences
- Experience from banking or credit bureau industry is an advantage
- Proven success in delivering user facing products is an advantage
We Facilitate Access to Finance
We provide intelligent information, software and analytic solutions to facilitate access to finance.
With 33 credit bureaus running today, Creditinfo is the most widespread global partner in the field of credit risk management. We strive to be the preferred partner in credit risk management, efficiently addressing challenges throughout the whole customer lifecycle.
Expect us to listen, think long-term and innovate in both developed and emerging markets.