Middleware and Database Specialist / MWR – DBAPřidáno: Lis. 8, 2021
Creditinfo middleware and database specialist is a hybrid hands-on role that combines consultant and administrator responsibilities. The middleware is considered RabbitMQ and ElasticSearch and databases are CouchBase and Microsoft SQL Server. The scope of expertise is client faced same as internal dev and non-prod environments.
The specialist is responsible for defining the design, deployment, and management of the technologies. (S)he enables to implement middleware and database standards and procedures. In cooperation with IT Infrastructure administrators, (s)he monitors system performance, troubleshoots issues, ensures security and overall efficiency of our managed instances that may reach tens of terabytes in size.
(S)he also supports our clients in complex database tasks (server, database migrations etc.), educates internal dev teams, helps them with application development and resolving performance issues and participates in the accommodation of new (NoSQL) database technologies.
- Deployment and management of MS SQL Server instances (OLTP)
- Deployment and management of RabbitMQ instances (messaging)
- Deployment and management of CouchBase instances
- Design, implementation and testing of backup/restore strategies
- Design, implementation and testing of HA/DR solutions
- Server monitoring and performance troubleshooting
- Support of clients and dev teams in complex database task
- 2+ years administration of MS SQL Server 2012 and newer
- Hands-on experience with Always-on availability Groups and MS SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Hands-on experience of RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch or Couchbase
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with database development is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English – written and spoken
We Facilitate Access to Finance
We provide intelligent information, software and analytic solutions to facilitate access to finance.
With 33 credit bureaus running today, Creditinfo is the most widespread global partner in the field of credit risk management. We strive to be the preferred partner in credit risk management, efficiently addressing challenges throughout the whole customer lifecycle.
Expect us to listen, think long-term and innovate in both developed and emerging markets.