PHP Developer45 000 Kč - 105 000 Kč měsíčněPřidáno: Úno. 12, 2021
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! Our small but mighty team of Developers is now looking for new team members. Someone who shares passion for innovation, technology and disrupting the status quo.
What you will do:
- Work in small team to develop the best product on the market.
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth.
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment.
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day.
- Enhance CloudTalk usability.
- Work on features like:
- Live call routing engine
- WebRTC call solution
- Integrations or Public API
- Speech recognition
- Emotions detection
- Be involved in decisions on new solutions and features.
What we are looking for:
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming.
- Experience of PHP development (at least one MVC framework experience).
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Be fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development.
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well.
- Last but certainly not least - Enthusiasm and positive attitude.
You can work with these technologies:
- Programming in: PHP, Angular or Node.js.
- Core tech: Asterisk, Redis, Amazon AWS, MariaDB, Cloudflare, Nginx, Kafka, Electron, WebRTC, Kamailio, ElasticSearch.
- Monitoring and backup tools: Zabbix, Grafana.
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate on our product with the whole team.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product,
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out,
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things,
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your own MacBook,
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company,
- Referral bonus,
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our learnings - Take a look at our blog.
CloudTalk is a modern and user friendly cloud telephony solution which disrupts the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Through our easy integrability and advanced features, CloudTalk saves 2-3 minutes on every phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams all over the world. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data - Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2. We have recently raised $7.3 million in Series A funding, adding to our seed investment of $1.6 millionin 2019.
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 60+ employees of 11 nationalities work remotely from Europe, Asia and South America. With our clients spanning industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech and finance, we work with companies such as Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo or the Ministry of Health of Slovak Republic.
We’re fixing the future of voice.
CloudTalk creates meaningful products to enhance your communication and to make the phone channel an asset to your business and to your customers. Plus we help companies to know about their customers more information so they can scale more easily.
With CloudTalk, you can deliver exceptional customer support to your clients. Whether you employ several busy agents or handle phone calls rather rarely, CloudTalk will fully adapt to your needs and size of your business.
The only thing you need is internet access. Integration into your existing helpdesk, e-commerce or CRM solutions, international phone numbers and many other features of a first-class call center will make your work more efficient and boost satisfaction of your clients.