QA Engineer (Tester)od 40 000 Kč měsíčněPřidáno: Úno. 17, 2021
- Contract / Part-time / Suitable also for students
- Offices in Bratislava and Prague
What you will do:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases,
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities,
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools,
- Create test cases,
- Test data preparation,
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements,
- Monitor debugging process results,
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies,
If you are eager to grow, but lack the required experience, let us know anyway.
What we are looking for:
- An ability to design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools such as cypress.io,
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus,
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and critical-thinking skills,
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn,
- Degree in a technical subject, students are welcomed as well,
- Great attitude, team player,
- Knowledge of IP Telephony is plus,
- Experience diagnosing QoS issues is plus,
You can work with these technologies:
- Knowledge of SQL is plus.
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate on our product with the whole team.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product,
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out,
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things,
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your own MacBook,
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company,
- Referral bonus,
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our learnings - Take a look at our blog.
CloudTalk is a modern and user friendly cloud telephony solution which disrupts the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Through our easy integrability and advanced features, CloudTalk saves 2-3 minutes on every phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams all over the world. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data - Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2. We have recently raised $7.3 million in Series A funding, adding to our seed investment of $1.6 millionin 2019.
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 60+ employees of 11 nationalities work remotely from Europe, Asia and South America. With our clients spanning industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech and finance, we work with companies such as Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo or the Ministry of Health of Slovak Republic.
We’re fixing the future of voice.
CloudTalk creates meaningful products to enhance your communication and to make the phone channel an asset to your business and to your customers. Plus we help companies to know about their customers more information so they can scale more easily.
With CloudTalk, you can deliver exceptional customer support to your clients. Whether you employ several busy agents or handle phone calls rather rarely, CloudTalk will fully adapt to your needs and size of your business.
The only thing you need is internet access. Integration into your existing helpdesk, e-commerce or CRM solutions, international phone numbers and many other features of a first-class call center will make your work more efficient and boost satisfaction of your clients.