Senior Voice EngineerPřidáno: Úno. 14, 2021
- Start ASAP
- Full time/Contract
- Offices in Bratislava and Prague
- Suitable also for remote
What you will do:
- You will build and operate Voice services with high performance, scalable and zero downtime releases in AWS environment.
- Take care of the smooth running of our infrastructure.
- Participate in the development of automation and scaling of our infrastructure.
- Create simple scripts for automation.
- Improve CloudTalk security.
- Most importantly, you have the desire to collaborate across teams on best practices to build, test and operate services at scale.
- We still have problems we haven’t even thought of! You’ll need to recognize gaps in systems, services and processes to achieve ultimate success.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Linux server administration.
- Knowledge of network protocols at the CCNA level.
- Knowledge of VoIP is advantage.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and critical-thinking skills.
- Breadth of DevOps experience in building tools and frameworks, with an understanding of continuous deployment processes.
- Team player with commitment.
- Bachelors/Masters degree required, or equivalent experience.
You can work with these technologies:
- VoIP technologies: Asterisk, Kamailio, rtpengine, WebRTC.
- Other technologies: Amazon AWS, MongoDB, MariaDB, Redis, Cloudflare, Nginx, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Ansible.
- Monitoring and backup tools: Zabbix, Grafana, Bareos.
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate on our product with the whole team.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product,
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out,
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things,
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your own MacBook,
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company.
CloudTalk is a modern and user friendly cloud telephony solution which disrupts the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Through our easy integrability and advanced features, CloudTalk saves 2-3 minutes on every phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams all over the world. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data - Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 60+ employees of 11 nationalities work remotely from Europe, Asia and South America. With our clients spanning industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech and finance, we work with companies such as Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo or the Ministry of Health of Slovak Republic.
We’re fixing the future of voice.
CloudTalk creates meaningful products to enhance your communication and to make the phone channel an asset to your business and to your customers. Plus we help companies to know about their customers more information so they can scale more easily.
With CloudTalk, you can deliver exceptional customer support to your clients. Whether you employ several busy agents or handle phone calls rather rarely, CloudTalk will fully adapt to your needs and size of your business.
The only thing you need is internet access. Integration into your existing helpdesk, e-commerce or CRM solutions, international phone numbers and many other features of a first-class call center will make your work more efficient and boost satisfaction of your clients.