Product & Integration Marketing ManagerPřidáno: Úno. 23, 2021
What you will do:
- Be the point of contact with our integration partners, drive marketing content on the partner website & marketing channels (their social media, newsletter, website, app marketplaces, etc.),
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with our integration partners to explore different and innovative strategies and opportunities to attract more suitable leads,
- Present feedback to the product team concerning partners' requests for product enhancements,
- Partner with the product and sales teams to educate both our team and external stakeholders on our product features, integrations, and their benefits,
- Create content about our product, features, and integrations (for instance sales documentation, product videos, website landing pages, blog posts, email copy, case studies, etc.),
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature and integrations adoption and usage,
- Manage webinars, podcast, videos about our product and integrations in order to attract new leads,
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand the engagement lifecycle and develop features and messaging that helps us delight users.
What we are looking for:
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships,
- Tech-savvy background with an understanding of SaaS tools is welcomed (CRMs, helpdesk, remote tools, etc.),
- Previous experience working in the SaaS field is a plus,
- Fluent in English with excellent written/verbal communication skills,
- 2+ years of experience in marketing (ideally in IT, tech, B2B SaaS) or 2+ experience in content marketing and/or product marketing,
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity,
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking,
- Ability to translate business and technical information into easy to understand materials for customers and Lessonly teams.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product,
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out,
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things,
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your own MacBook,
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company,
- Referral bonus,
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our learnings - Take a look at our blog.
CloudTalk is a modern and user friendly cloud telephony solution which disrupts the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Through our easy integrability and advanced features, CloudTalk saves 2-3 minutes on every phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams all over the world. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data - Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2. We have recently raised $7.3 million in Series A funding, adding to our seed investment of $1.6 millionin 2019.
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 60+ employees of 11 nationalities work remotely from Europe, Asia and South America. With our clients spanning industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech and finance, we work with companies such as Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo or the Ministry of Health of Slovak Republic.
We’re fixing the future of voice.
CloudTalk creates meaningful products to enhance your communication and to make the phone channel an asset to your business and to your customers. Plus we help companies to know about their customers more information so they can scale more easily.
With CloudTalk, you can deliver exceptional customer support to your clients. Whether you employ several busy agents or handle phone calls rather rarely, CloudTalk will fully adapt to your needs and size of your business.
The only thing you need is internet access. Integration into your existing helpdesk, e-commerce or CRM solutions, international phone numbers and many other features of a first-class call center will make your work more efficient and boost satisfaction of your clients.