Lead Partner Program ManagerPřidáno: Úno. 15, 2021
At CloudTalk we’re building a next-generation virtual phone system for sales and customer service teams all over the world. We are a team of people from different backgrounds but with a similar mindset! We are looking for someone highly motivated and eager to learn to join us as Partnerships and Affiliate Programme Manager and to help build and manage Cloudtalk’s community of partners.
As Lead Partner Program Manager you will be the very first person to take our partnerships program under your wings and build your own stellar partnerships team from scratch. This is an exciting opportunity to join our small yet mighty team at a pivotal point in our growth journey.
You will generally be responsible for sourcing new partnership opportunities, negotiating and finalising deals and managing and growing those relationships. You’ll have the option to be based out of our office in Bratislava or Prague, but 100% remote work anywhere from anywhere in Europe is possible, too.
What you will do:
- Develop current and source new partnership opportunities,
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest (partners might be agencies implementing remote tools & call center solutions, integrators of systems like Salesforce, Shopify, Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc.),
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships,
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies,
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization -you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally,
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership,
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate partners with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume,
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates,
- Manage relationships with affiliate platforms, influencers, publishers, and other partners,
- Analyze and optimize processes across the entire program, including data collection and analysis, partner communications, affiliate programs, gifting, to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those with a successful product sale,
- Fluent in English with excellent written/verbal communication skills. Another language is a plus,
- 2+ years in Affiliate and/or Partner Marketing, 1+ years of experience in B2B sales for software-as-a-service (SaaS) or selling software is a big advantage,
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment,
- Highly motivated and thirsty for learning,
- Strong problem-solving and networking skills,
- Knowledge of the Telco world is a plus,
- Experience with negotiation and managing vendors and partners.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team building a world-class product,
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out,
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things,
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague) work are possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your own MacBook,
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company.
CloudTalk is a modern and user friendly cloud telephony solution which disrupts the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Through our easy integrability and advanced features, CloudTalk saves 2-3 minutes on every phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams all over the world. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data - Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 60+ employees of 11 nationalities work remotely from Europe, Asia and South America. With our clients spanning industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech and finance, we work with companies such as Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo or the Ministry of Health of Slovak Republic.
We’re fixing the future of voice.
CloudTalk creates meaningful products to enhance your communication and to make the phone channel an asset to your business and to your customers. Plus we help companies to know about their customers more information so they can scale more easily.
With CloudTalk, you can deliver exceptional customer support to your clients. Whether you employ several busy agents or handle phone calls rather rarely, CloudTalk will fully adapt to your needs and size of your business.
The only thing you need is internet access. Integration into your existing helpdesk, e-commerce or CRM solutions, international phone numbers and many other features of a first-class call center will make your work more efficient and boost satisfaction of your clients.